A must for the parents of unusually bright and active children!
The Indigo Child is a boy or girl who displays a new and unusual set of psychological attributes, revealing a pattern of behavior generally undocumented before. This pattern has singularly unique factors that call for parents and teachers to change their treatment and upbringing of these kids to assist them in achieving balance and harmony in their lives, and to help them avoid frustration.
In this groundbreaking book, international authors and lecturers Lee Carroll andJan Tober answer many of the often-puzzling questions surrounding Indigo Children,such as:
- Can we really be seeing human evolution in kids today?
- Are these kids smarter than we were at their age?
- How come a lot of our children today seem to be “system busters”?
- Why are so many of our brightest kids being diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)?
- Are there proven working alternatives to Ritalin?
Throughout this work, Carroll and Tober bring together some very fine minds (doctors, educators, psychologists, and more) who shed light on the Indigo Child phenomenon.
These children are truly special, representing a great percentage of all the kids being born today on a worldwide basis. They come in “knowing” who they are—so they must be recognized, celebrated for their exceptional qualities, and guided with love and care.
Condition: Very Good
Goodreads rating: 3.6/5