There's no doubt that having a baby will one of the most magical experiences of your life. However, even the most competent, organised and 'together' of mums will appreciate a voice of calm amidst the chaos - and that's where we come in. We've put together this comprehensive guide to answer all your questions about labour, birth and newborn care.
* What your birth options are
* The three stages of labour
*C-sections: why you might need one
* Pros and cons of pain relief
* Scary medical jargon explained
* What happens straight after the birth
* Basic baby care for when you get home
* Breast and bottle feeding - your complete `how to' guide
You're all set! So good luck, keep calm and remember it's the time of your life!
Condition: Very Good