Teaching Children English is a training course for teachers of English as a foreign language to young learners, aged 7 years and over. The book is intended for native and non-native teachers, and their trainers. It can be followed as a complete course, providing the core input for a professional qualification, or used selectively to integrate with an existing training scheme.
Teaching Children English
- Highlights a whole language and cross-curricular approach to the teaching of English to children.
- Raises the awareness of teachers with respect to their own classroom practice.
- Stimulates discussion on key issues relating to the teaching of children.
- Illustrates methodology and classroom practice issues through
themes and topics which can be used with children.
- Provides extensive examples of the use of literature, songs, rhymes, games and practical tasks as centres of development for children's language.
Condition: Very Good