A straightforward, no-nonsense, practical, woman-to-woman guide to understanding the economy and personal finance, navigating the sea of confusing investment options and cutting back on spending during this difficult, belt-tightening recession.
We’re in the midst of some of the toughest times we’ve ever seen. But it’s not time to panic—with some solid guidance and financial savvy, you can weather this recession and come out on top. Jill Keto—a selfmade entrepreneur and mother of two—gives you the real scoop on personal finance, the markets, and how to spend and save wisely the way only a girlfriend can, in a down-toearth and straightforward manner we haven’t heard from any of the experts. You’ll learn:
• Where the economy is headed and what that means for you
• How to create backup income
• Essential skills to help you thrive
• How to deal with your big fat mortgage
• How to keep your job
• How to get what you need, cheaply
• Where to save your money so it doesn’t vaporize
• How to haggle like a pro
• How to cut your food bill in half
• How to have no car payment
• How to look gorgeous without spending a fortune
• And much more!
Condition: Very Good
Goodreads rating: 3.28/5